Wednesday, March 15, 2017

My Son's Diapers (Due to Sensative Skin)

My son has very sensative skin, just as I did when I was a baby. No, I am not a doctor, but I am an experienced mother with this issue. Therefore, I thought it'd be beneficial for you to hear my own thoughts on diapers for babies with sensative skin. The only diapers I have found to work for my son are the Huggies and Pampers. Yes, I know, they are more costly compared to a lot of the other diapers out there, but we want our children to be in comfort and not pain. I have tried a few knock-off brands, I tried White Cloud, and I even tried Luvs! None of them would work. The only luck I had was Pampers and Huggies, and if that's what it takes to keep my son in good shape, then that's what I'm going to keep using!

When I use the Huggies, I like using the little snugglers plus, or even just the snug & dry, they both work fine in my experience. Although, now that he has gotten bigger I use the little movers plus. The little movers is for when they start to learn how to move and get around. It helps using these because then when they go it's more likely it won't fall or leak out. Huggies were the only diapers my mother could use for me when I was a baby or else I would break out. So for me Huggies are a very well-trusted brand to use. If it weren't for Huggies, my mother would of had to use cloth diapers.

Pampers were the very first diapers he ever used because that's what the hospital keeps. Pampers are very well-known for their gentleness, and not once have I had any issues using them. They truly are soft and gentle. Pampers also have their own special kind of diapers for when your baby starts moving around, called cruisers.

Huggies and Pampers have something no other diaper company has, that I've heard of annyway. What they have is something called a rewards system. They both work a little bit differently though. Huggies points are only redeemable by a picture of your receipt. The receipt is only good for 30 days from the day you made your purchase. They have a lot of items you can redeem your points for, too. Pampers have a couple different ways you can redeem points. You can do as Huggies and just upload a picture of your receipt, or you can type in the code they give you. There are four different places the codes can be since there are four different ways you can buy your Pamper products. (One cool thing about Pampers is that they give free codes 2-3 times a month on their facebook page.)


  • First are your wipes:
  1. A tub of wipes has the code on the top of the box, but it is on the underneathe of the plastic wrap.
  2. Refills or pop up packs such as this will have the code either printed on the bottom of the outside or the inside. This depends on if the package is sold alone or in a package with more than one.











  • Then there are your diapers:
  1. A pack of diapers in a single bag usually just has the code sticker on the inside of the bag so you may want to be careful ripping the bag open!
  2. If you like to buy in bulk then the boxes usually have about three packages of diapers. Each package of diapers will have the code sticker on the side somewhere.











Both websites show you how many points you get out of each kind of diapers and wipes by the quantity and type that you get.

No comments:

Post a Comment